Internet Rats - Funny Birthday Card, Wholesale
Item #: C10284BDG
Even at low levels of exposure to the Internet, 80% of the rats will start a blog, the other 20% will podcast.
Hope your birthday is 100% the best!
Please Log In to see prices and order products.
Greeting Card Style:
Regular Version: 5" x 7"
Printed on FSC certified paper
January 13, 2023